Agra, located on the Yamuna River’s peaceful banks, is a hotspot for architectural and history enthusiasts. Even now, this location preserves a rustic appeal and emanates a wonderful aura from bygone eras. Agra, like Delhi, is home to a number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Taj Mahal, Fatehpuri Sikri, and Agra Fort, all of which can be comprehensively visited with the Delhi Agra tour package, which is competitively priced. Authentic delights like ‘Agra ka Petha’ and exquisite Indian chaats are also popular in the region.
- Pickup, Drop and intercity transfers using Ac deluxe car as mentioned in the itinerary.
- One Night accommodation, Single/Dbl Occupancy Bed with Breakfast and Taxes.
- Wifi in car during whole trip.
- English speaking goverment approved and experienced guide at all destinations.
- All Entrance and Monuments Tickets fees.
- Tonga ride in agra.
- Unilimited bottles of mineral water and 1 bottle of soft drink per day.
- Taxes – express highway toll, airport parking, monument parking charges, Fuel and all taxes.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Lunch at restaurant or hotel.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase).
- Tip and Gratuities to driver and guide.
In the morning our driver will pick up you from the hotel/airport in the morning We go on a sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi. In Old Delhi, we will visit Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque. The tour culminates with a thrilling rickshaw ride through the bustling and colorful streets of Old Delhi's famed shopping plaza, Chandni Chowk (Silver Street).
We pass through the Red Fort and arrive at Rajghat, a Mahatma Gandhi memorial with two museums dedicated to him nearby. We'll go to visit the Qutub Minar Tower in New Delhi, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site erected by the Slave Dynasty's Qutb-ud-din Aibak.
The India Gate is a memorial built-in memory of Indian soldiers killed in the Afghan war. We'll also pass by the President's House and Parliament House, both of which date back to the British Raj. Also, see the Mughal architecture of Humayun Tomb.
After completing the sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi we will continue our drive to Agra by Yamuna Expressway. Arrive in Agra and check in to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Your driver and guide will arrive at your hotel early in the morning, about 6 a.m. You will then proceed to the Taj Mahal for a sunrise tour. Explore the Taj Mahal's Majestic Sunrise View and take some amazing photos. You can stay within the monument for up to 3 hours.
Return to the hotel for breakfast, You will tour Agra Fort after breakfast, Enjoy your Tonga Ride to Agra Fort which was built in the year 1573 under the reign of Akbar – one of the greatest Mughal Emperors. Later visit the Baby Taj which is situated on the left bank of the river Yamuna.
After the sightseeing, our driver will drop you back to Delhi by car at the hotel/airport at your convenience.